Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just for fun

This new design is pretty good and I need a change anyway. Life has been stuck in a holding pattern lately and changing the things I have control over helps right now. The old template and design were getting corrupted somehow. Lines appeared around the blocks of text and I didn't know how to make them go away.
  The big change in my life that I've been working on, seems far away most days, but I know it will come soon. It HAS too or I will fall into madness. My creativity is at an all time low and that is NOT good. In fact, it's killing my soul. My only relief these days is to turn on the music and dance around the house when I can.
 Fortunately, I sleep fairly well and my dreams haven't abandoned me like they did a couple of years ago. I am very happy to have them back. The time while they were gone was a scary period.
  I want to keep up with this blog experiment and try to find the time to post. My depression is lifting and hopefully there will be good news to report soon and lots of champagne to drink!

3 comments:

ettam said...

I like the new design!

ettam said...

I like the new design!

ettam said...

It's so nice I said it twice!