Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring

After being caught up in such a hectic pace working on graduation dresses, I'm finding a bit of time to enjoy the nice weather we are having. We had a looooooong cooooold winter--so many people learned of seasonal affective disorder this year--and are having quite a pleasant spring. Our summer last year was not the horror story it usually is but one never knows what lies ahead weather-wise in Memphis. Weather is always a genuine topic of conversation, not just a silence filler.
  Anyway here are a couple of photos of the joys of springtime. My yard is very wild, much to the dismay of the next door neighbors who are into "lawn". The clematis was once growing on my late sister's house. I miss her so much and especially now that this plant has decided to bloom gloriously like it did when she was enjoying it. The other photo is a trillium gifted to me by an artist friend.

No comments: