Monday, January 30, 2012

Walking

I haven't mentioned all the walking I've been doing lately. Hmmmm...why's that? I don't know.
    November was not a good month for walking because I was so busy working on this house. But right before the holidays, I did a LOT of walking and have made a concerted effort since then to get in my 4 miles at least three times a week, especially when the weather cooperates. I haven't been wearing my pedometer, so I don't have any mileage to report.
We have had a wonderfully mild winter so far, so it's been good to get out in the sun and on chilly days, layering is the way to go. Of course February is coming up and that month here can go whichever way it wants. As long as there isn't any heavy precipitation, I expect I'll bundle up and get out to clear my head and stretch my legs.

No comments: