Thursday, May 17, 2012

Whew!

needs planting

my idea of a patio

I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully the next week will be productive and I can have a moment to spare for some more artistic pursuits the following week. I really need to do something about the landscaping--or lack thereof--and the back of the yard needs attention desperately. I did take a half a day to replace the stones around the pond. I just couldn't look at that mess any longer. The sitting area on the driveway/patio (I'm going to call it patio from now on) looks pretty good and has been a great place for a break during these busy days. It's warming up quite a bit now and the mosquitoes are dreadful in the afternoon. But, hey--this is Memphis. It's like this EVERY year.

3 comments:

ettam said...

Very nice and inviting!

ettam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ettam said...

so nice I said it twice!