Saturday, November 14, 2015

Making a life

You know how it is when you watch all those shows on tv about changing your surroundings to your liking? And it costs thousands of dollars? And you get all those sweet pot lights and new appliances, countertops, and floors? Well, that's not happening here, but......I decided, because I can, to change a few things to make me happy. 
 A couple of weeks ago I changed the kitchen faucet to one I liked better, and was able to do it myself with only three trips to the hardware store. Thankfully, Home Depot is just around the corner.  The other day at the HD competitor, I saw the perfect kitchen sink ON CLEARANCE!!!! 
   Not sure of the size, I went home and measured then returned to the store, only to find that sink sold out!! Boo hoo......but there were the last two in Memphis at another store. Early, I mean EARLY, on this Saturday morning, the sink was mine. Somebody else can have the LAST one.
  I know I'll have to reinstall the faucets, but that will be easy now that I have practice and all the required wrenches, Teflon tape, etc. Photos will be posted!

No comments: