Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh Boohoo two

Okay, so I get the other rejection letter in the snail mail Saturday, after I had been by the art gallery on Broad Avenue on Friday evening and they had only two of my pieces up for the huge street party that was happening Friday and Saturday. Needless to say I had a tiny pity party complete with tears, then promptly got over it.
  Took Vincent to visit the Noodlemans on Sunday and what a wonderful relaxing day in the country. Donuts from Banky's. Barbecued pork chops and yummy macaroni and cheese--just like Mama used to make! Amy's fabulously strong coffee. Slight hiccup taking Mr. Man home. Then a huge dose of mental health Monday--there was cake, too-- followed by a surprise visit from my friend from the West Coast. This week is shaping up to be a good one. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Paula Kovarik said...

Keep that great spirit going Marilyn, your work is so full of energy and color. When I walked into the Metalsmith's gallery I was proud to say I knew the artist.