Monday, December 28, 2015

The end is near

The last few days of 2015 remain and I wonder if I should look back in retrospect, to divine some knowledge to help me construct a plan for the new year, or just say "Fuck it!" and get on with the day to day grind, with no mind to the imaginary boundary of time. Probably the latter. 
   One day blends into another anyway, it seems. This feeling can definitely be attributed to the lack of sunlight! I am so looking forward to getting back in the yard and watching things come up from the ground, becoming green. The raised bed should be ready for crops by the last frost date. The beds around the deck are settled and I will get myself together earlier this winter for peas and other early plantings. 
    I have a few art projects to accomplish during the upcoming crappy, cold days of January and February. I will be very happy to bury myself in some creative endeavors, as I must take my head in a completely different direction for awhile. That is the one retrospective analysis I've gleaned from my experiences this past year!! 
   So let's raise a glass to the new year, whenever it decides to start itself.....

No comments: