Saturday, August 27, 2016

Crosstown 'Clectic, part two

The art show was a lot of fun, even though I didn't sell anything. It was great to have some of my work shown, especially pieces I'd never had on display before. Friday night's opening crowd was decent and stayed consistent the entire evening. Today, the traffic was good and we had people all day. 
 My gal pals came both days, and I'm really happy they did. The other artists in the show were fun to be with, too. There was good energy in the venue which made for a relaxing two day show. I hope I get a chance to do something like this again. Most shows are too expensive for me, with the jury fees and booth prices, and my work has to be priced pretty high since I make big, sometimes complicated pieces, and am not really expecting to make any sales. All in all, it was a positive experience. 

No comments: