Saturday, September 12, 2009

What?

It's a wonder that anybody reads my blog. Looking at the post from yesterday, I don't even know what I was saying! Maybe I should go back to high school English and pay more attention.
If you have a moment, do look at those wonderful blogs on my list. The smart people who write them have fun and interesting things to say that you will understand!
On a more positive note, I am getting some free time to work on my art, possibly today. The gallery director from GPAC hasn't sent the formal contract as yet (worry) and I'm hoping that has not gone off the tracks (fingers crossed). Maybe I did jinx myself with a premature announcement of the show.
No Farmers Market last week or today. The refrigerator has decided it doesn't want to be cold, so there's not much sense in putting nice food in it.

No comments: