Friday, October 1, 2010

It's That Time of the Year

Next Friday, some of my art work is going to be shown at Metalworks Gallery in conjunction with the 5th Annual Broad Avenue Art Walk. I am very excited to be apart of this event and am looking forward to seeing my art work on display.
mmmmm....riesling


   Other than this news, nothing much has been going on. I have been busy decorating my bottle tree and by the time it is covered I should be going to two meetings a day at the local AA. Last Sunday, I made a short trip to Ripley to buy pumpkins from Mr. Carmack and plan on taking my grandson this weekend for more of the same.

3 comments:

FiberAntics said...

Good luck at the Art Walk. You are a prolific art quilter. Wish I could keep up your pace.

Olivia Whitten said...

bottle tree! i looove it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.