Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Solstice

Even though it was a few hours late, I had a solstice fire this evening. I missed my pyro buddy, but he had to go home and I had to attend a guild function. I spent ALL day at the zoo with my grandson and missed the actual solstice time preparing food and myself for the get together, but I did have a fire to celebrate the time of year. Unfortunately there is a tinge of sadness as was the case for the summer solstice last June. I do so hope my life gets back on track soon. I'm starting to believe it has something to do with planetary alignment. Just when I start feeling like things might improve, there's a full moon or equinox or the earth has a hiccup and I'm back at square one.
  But what else can I do but dust myself off and set on another course that might be in the direction I should be heading.  We'll see.

1 comment:

etta said...

I hope things turn around for you, Marilyn. You have such a positive attitude and deserve for some good things to happen. I've always been a big believer in biorhythms. It usually makes sense to me. See you next year!