Sunday, April 22, 2012

Something besides the house

the unknown artist






The opening for the art quilt show I helped organize was on Thursday at Wings Gallery inside the West Clinic. It was a raging success. All the artists but one showed up and two sales were made. One of the sales was made before the show opened!!! Hurray Linda!! All the quilts were beautiful and arranged in a most pleasing manner. The show will be up till May 22. Fingers crossed for more sales. For some strange reason, I did not get photos of all the quilts, but you get the idea of how great they look. Huge thanks to all my friends who helped me out with this project.

5 comments:

Rakehell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

A great space for art exhibits and receptions. This event appears to be a well organized show of varying artistic designs with magical colors!

Trish said...

Nice pics! I forgot to take ANY pictures at all!
Thanks for involving me.

ettam said...

The show was exactly what it was billed to be; bright and beautiful! I was proud to be a part of it. Nice purse.

FiberAntics said...

Wonderful job! Hope you made lots of sales.