Friday, January 15, 2016

The omens are good

This rotten head cold took a turn towards coughing fits last night, and I overslept and was late to my duties early this morning. Yet, the day progressed, without any fatalities, and I got errands accomplished, had a delightful lunch of spring rolls, hot tea, and delicious pho! The cure for the common cold.
   When I got home, I went straight to my bed for a 2 hour nap and one of the best crazy dreams I've had in a while. I just love a good crazy dream, especially one I can interpret upon a bit of reflection. 
  Physically and mentally prepared, I went to visit my friend at her demolished house to check on the remodel. Wine in styrofoam cups and festering refrigerator needing unloading were tasks at hand. Of course, hugs and pats on the back to reassure that chaos will bring forth beauty in wonderful new kitchen, perfect for entertaining and production of gourmet meals, which said friend desires. 
   Back to my hovel, to make meatballs and watch 2014 version of Godzilla, sure to inspire a good crazy dream or two.

No comments: