Thursday, December 13, 2012

The holidaze continue

As the year hurtles to it's inevitable end, the parties and get togethers with my friends and acquaintances are about over too. Tuesday was the quilt guild holiday bash and today I attended the brunch for the sewing guild. I'm sure no one I know wants to ever see me show up with a dish of pigs in a blanket at any function.
   Besides the food and fun company, we exchanged gifts at quilt guild and postcards at sewing guild. I got a lovely coaster made with a rug hooking technique. It is beautiful and I forgot to photograph it for this post, so that will have to be for another day.

the extent of holiday decorating

postcards from sewing guild
  I did take pictures of the postcards. They are fun and represent the personalities of the creative people who made them.
  As you can see I have thrown in pictures of the outdoor decorations in the yard. The lights don't work so I put bows on those sad deer in an attempt to give them some holiday spirit. And I still haven't learned how to arrange photos with proper text on this thing....someday soon.....

No comments: