Monday, December 23, 2013

Party time!

This past Sunday was most excellent. For the first time in seemingly forever I had guests over to have a meal. Since I hadn't entertained in such a long time, I decided brunch would be a good place to start.
And only a few friends who are close and nonjudgmental were invited. Hahaha. 
  The get together was wonderful, the food terrific and tasty, and everyone seemed comfortable....the MOST important part of entertaining in my opinion. 
I certainly will be hosting other events soon as I have missed having my friends and family together for meals and enjoying each other's company. I don't even mind the cleaning up before and after. It is so worth it!!!!!!!

2 comments:

FiberAntics said...

Everything looks yummy. And you look very happy!

Marilyn League said...

Good food and good friends make a great party!