Friday, December 20, 2013

Pesky Winter Holidaze are back!!

Oh my goodness! The end of 2013 is upon us. This seems to happen every year and it just sneaks up, doesn't it?? My house is currently undergoing a major cleanup and I'm not finished with the scrubbing. There is still painting and flooring issues to deal with, but that may have to wait til spring, when the weather and my financial situation will hopefully be more cooperative.
  Holiday decorations are getting put up and tomorrow is the winter solstice, so there has to be a fire of some sort, although rain is in the forecast.
 Sunday, I am serving breakfast to some of my friends. It's kind of a warm up entertaining event, to get back into a normal sort of social life. I haven't had anyone over in such a long time, so I figured breakfast would be a good meal to start.
  No photos this time, but pictures of the weekend festivities will be posted next week.

No comments: