Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fiber art

Finally, at least for a little while, I'm back to the original intent of this blog! Last week was busy with artist receptions for two shows. both are group shows, one with MACA, now known as Tennessee Craft-Southwest, and the other is with my gal pals from the community center. The show with former MACA is at WKNO studio's gallery, Ten Ninety One, the other is at Wings Gallery at the West Clinic.
   I'm happy to be showing my art work again after such a long dry spell. My art is important and I really want to get back to it. My life has been turned upside down, shaken, then set upright, like a snow globe. The dust has not settled yet. Most days I feel too old for this shit, but I must persevere. Not just for me, but for my grandson. He deserves a decent shot at life.
   There are so many ideas to explore and create. Life has been good to me and should be lived to the fullest.
   Where is the drama free zone I want to be living in??

No comments: